Welcome to our course to become a Spa therapist with a Spa therapy diploma online!
This continuing course offer you a way to learn how to offer Spa therapy by proffessionals with 20 years of experience.
-In the course material that is only included in the diploma course you have the theoretical part that is needed if you want to become a spa therapist as well as the full instructional video.
-Included in the spa therapy diploma course are also quizzes, follow ups and more.
-We are here for you, wether if you have questions about the course before buying or about the material after buying the course
To get started- What you need to start the course:
- Buy our diploma course
- Plan your studies, read the material, watch and re-watch the video material.
- Make sure to have your equipment needed for every treatment.
- Book your practise clients; friends and family so that you can practise- when you are ready.
To complete the course- What do you have to do to pass the course and get the Spa diploma:
- Learn the material, both written and video (the treatments)
- Pass the quizzes (you have several attempts)
- Pass the last exam (you have 3 years to complete the course and may re-take the test as many times you need)
We also offer you options to take the exams with us at our location (Gran Canaria), included in the price.
Watch the video clips, practise on your “practise clients” and re-watch as many times as you need.
Course summary and table of content:
Part 1 (100 hours)
- General about Sports massage
- Sports massage and techniques
- Examination methodology
Part 2 (50 hours)
- Sports injuries, how to treat and rehabilitation
Part 3 (80 hours)
- Therapeutic stretching
Practise Clients: 50 hours (aprox. 1,5 weeks)