Classic Swedish Massage- Diploma course
Welcome to our course to become a Massage therapist for a massage certificate online!
This course offer you a way to learn how to offer Classic Swedish Massage- one of the most used techniques in the World and by Swedish teachers.
-In the course material that is only included in the diploma course you have the theoretical part that is needed if you want to become a massage therapist as well as the full instructional video.
-Included in the massage certificate online course are also quizzes, follow ups, our E-book (Build your own Wellness Empire), a massage certificate online and more.
-We are here for you, wether if you have questions about the course before buying or about the material after buying.
To get started- What you need to start the course:
- Buy our diploma course
- Plan your studies, read the material, watch and re-watch the video material.
- Make sure to have a massage table, towels or sheets, massage oil or cream, a clock.
- Book your practise clients; friends and family so that you can practise- when you are ready (we recommend starting with sections before attempting to do full massages)
To complete the course- What do you have to do to pass the course and get the massage certificate online:
- Learn the material, both written and video (massage)
- Pass the quizzes (you have several attempts)
- Pass the last exam (you have 3 years to complete the course and may re-take the test as many times you need)
- Complete 200 practise hours, send in a client list as “proof”
We also offer you options to take the exams with us at our location, included in the price.
Watch the video, practise on your “practise clients” and re-watch as many times as you need.
Course summary and table of content:
- General knowledge about massage
- Some positive effects
- Applications and indications
- Ergonomic – and professions methods
Part 2 (250 hours)
- Massage grips in Classic Swedish Massage
- Methodology before treatment
- Classic Swedish Massage- The treatment
- After completion of treatment
- Stretching- teaching the client how to
Part 3 (180 hours)
- The Movement anatomy
- The human skeleton
- The muscles; their origin, attachments and functions
- Testing and examination of injury- an introduction to Sports massage
- 150 hours (aprox. 4 weeks)
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 600 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self
Theory Part 1
Thery Part 2
Theory Part 3
Video: Part 1 Warm-up
Video: Part 2 Lower back
Video: Part 3 Glutes
Video Part 4 Back & Rhomboids
Video Part 5 Shoulderblades & Trapezius
Video Part 6 Neck & ending of back area
Video Part 7 Back legs
Video Part 8 Feet
Video Part 9 Front legs
Video Part 10 Stomach
Video Part 11 Arms & hands
Video Part 12 Chest and face