Welcome to our course to become a Massage therapist for a massage certificate online!
This course offer you a way to learn how to offer Classic Swedish Massage- one of the most used techniques in the World and by Swedish teachers.
-In the course material that is only included in the diploma course you have the theoretical part that is needed if you want to become a massage therapist as well as the full instructional video.
-Included in the massage certificate online course are also quizzes, follow ups, our E-book (Build your own Wellness Empire), a massage certificate online and more.
-We are here for you, wether if you have questions about the course before buying or about the material after buying.
For full-time studies, we estimate that it takes about 30 days to complete the course with 50 massage hours included. Of these 50 hours, there also need to be treatments of 30 minutes, so the number of massage treatments you need to perform is between 52-100 to be approved. Please note that the course’s distribution of time is entirely up to you and you have three years to complete the course.
To get started- What you need to start the course:
- Buy our diploma course
- Plan your studies, read the material, watch and re-watch the video material.
- Make sure to have a massage table, towels or sheets, massage oil or cream, a clock.
- Book your practise clients; friends and family so that you can practise- when you are ready (we recommend starting with sections before attempting to do full massages)
To complete the course- What do you have to do to pass the course and get the massage certificate online:
- Learn the material, both written and video (massage)
- Pass the quizzes (you have several attempts)
- Pass the last exam (you have 3 years to complete the course and may re-take the test as many times you need)
- Complete practise hours, send in a client list as “proof” to get the diploma.
We also offer you options to take the exams with us at our location, included in the price.
Watch the video, practise on your “practise clients” and re-watch as many times as you need.
Course summary and table of content:
- General knowledge about massage
- Some positive effects
- Applications and indications
- Ergonomics – and professions methods
- Massage grips in Classic Swedish Massage
- Methodology before treatment
- Classic Swedish Massage- The treatment
- After completion of treatment
- Stretching- teaching the client how to
- The Movement anatomy
- The human skeleton
- The muscles; their origin, attachments and functions
- Testing and examination of injury- an introduction to Sports massage
- 50 hours (aprox. 1,5 weeks)
Introduction to course
Theory part 1
Theory part 2
Theory part 3
Back- upper body
Legs and feet
Front- upper body
Extra material- anatomy